As our programs kick off this month, please join us in welcoming our new cohort of residents and fellows-in-training to the Kaiser Permanente Northern California Graduate Physical Therapy Education Program!
This year marks our 32nd KP Nor Cal OMPT Fellowship class and our inaugural KP Nor Cal Orthopaedic PT Residency class. We are very proud that our new residency was recently granted candidate status by the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education. We’re launching the program with seven residents, who will be practicing in our various training locations throughout Northern California.
Incoming Residency Class:
- Chris Renfrow – KP Oakland
- Besty Webb – KP Richmond
- Sean Robinson – KP Walnut Creek
- Ida Shahidi – KP Union City / San Leandro
- Tina Cu-Unjieng – KP Union City
- Michelle Ho – KP Redwood City
- Kala Spaulding – Sports Therapy and Rehab in Vacaville
Incoming Fellowship Class:
- Jonathan Gayed – KP Richmond
- Jonathan Bulos – SF General Hospital
- Ashley Taylor – KP Union City, Occ Health
- Matt Maestas – KP San Jose
- Linn Harding – Sabastapol
- Andrew Russell -Sabastapol
We recently celebrated with a program kick-off event, where faculty and alumni welcomed new program participants to our supportive and extensive learning community. We’re all excited for what this new year will bring!