We were floored with the number of impressive applications we received from PT students across the country. Congratulations to our CSM conference scholarship recipients!
- Abdul Banafa – Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Xiomara Navarro – University University of North Texas Health Science Center
- Stephanie Oscilowski – University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Katie Scaff – Duke University
- Luke Siegmann – Mercer University
- Kristen White – Medical University of South Carolina — College of Health Professions
Kaiser Permanente’s physical therapy education programs are dedicated to enriching the learning experience for future practitioners and are pleased to offer conference scholarships for physical therapist students. The scholarships, sponsored by Kaiser Permanente Northern California Orthopaedic Residency and Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency programs, cover early bird student conference registration and provide a stipend for travel, lodging, and meals. Applicants must be a member of the APTA, a second or third year PT student at the time of the conference, and interested in pursuing a career in orthopedic, neurological, geriatric or sports physical therapy. Please check back for the next scholarship opportunity.